So I’ve been awarded the versatile blogger award by Shruti. Considering this is the first award I have ever received, it’s pretty sloppy of me to find out about it so late. It’s like the time when Eminem was awarded Oscar and he didn’t even attend cause he didn’t think he would actually win. (He stayed home and watched SpongeBob with his daughter)
Anyway, I’d like to thank Shruti for nominating me for this award. It’s always amazing to know that there’s someone out there who appreciates your writing.
- Display the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate and link other bloggers of your choice
Okay. First two done. So now we got facts, huh?
Well, here you go.
- I’m a friendly person, but I take a long time to make someone a friend.
- I want to study psychology cause I think it’s truly fascinating.
- I’m an atheist, though I’m still a believer. I believe in myself.
- I want to go to Space at least once in my lifetime.
- I enjoy seeking out opinions that contradict mine for the purpose of improving my understanding.
- I like chocolates
- I’m glad the list is over cause I was seriously running out of things to say.
People I’d nominate? Well, everyone I’m following has an awesome blog. That’s why I follow them. But in terms of versatility, I can think of two best people. I’m a pretty lazy guy, but I still searched for their URL so that I could provide you readers the link to their blogs. That must indicate my high opinion of these bloggers.